M.S. in Global Development
- 43 Credit Hours
- $570 per credit hour
- West Palm Beach Campus
Get More Information
Take the next step toward advancing your career with a degree from Palm Beach Atlantic University.
Earn your Master of Science in Global Development
Creating a better world doesn’t happen from a distance. You need to see it up close and have a plan. Palm Beach Atlantic University gives you the foundation with a multi-disciplinary approach to study, coupled with a classroom that spans the world. Grow in faith as you acquire the skills of an economist, policy expert, entrepreneur, philosopher and theologian. Be ready to fulfill God’s plan, knowing how to create sustainable development that lifts us all and causes real-world change.
- New $1,500 annual scholarship you may be eligible to receive
- Gain international experience from the start—Fall 2018 orientation was held in Haiti
- Take a multi-disciplinary approach to development with focus on markets, policy and human flourishing
- Combine classroom studies with international fieldwork
- Innovative approach to subjects emphasizes workable solutions
- Fall (August) entry with an application deadline of July 1
Prepare for a variety of careers including:
- Policy Expert
The MS in Global Development is an accelerated program of 43 credits that can be completed in two years. Students can customize their program by selecting a concentration in Applied Cultural Studies, Development Economics or Finance Policy.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Estimated tuition for the MS in Global Leadership program is $25,670 The cost of tuition is calculated based on 43 credit hours needed to complete the degree at $560 per credit and a resource fee of $290 per semester.
Financial aid may include work study programs and student loans. Students must apply for financial aid each year at www.fafsa.ed.gov to determine eligibility. Contact email@example.com with all financial aid questions.
*Cost based on 2019-2020 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees including resource fees may apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the MS in Global Leadership program, applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university with a 2.75 cumulative GPA or higher, with at least one course in economics.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Online application and pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two confidential recommendations
- Statement of intent
- Informed consent form
- Faculty interview
- Students seeking admission from a country where English is not the primary language must have a minimum TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5.
Why Choose PBA?
Quality Christian Education
Earn or complete your degree while living out your Christian faith through your academics, community service and student activities.
Programs to Advance Your Career
Our degree programs are taught by supportive, expert faculty and are designed to prepare you for career success.
Affordable Tuition & Scholarships
With affordable tuition and generous financial aid—99% of students receive some sort of aid, including scholarships—a quality degree is within reach.
Flexible Options for a Busy Life
Balance your studies with work and family life with evening courses and flexible class times at convenient campuses, plus the option for online learning.